Saturday, February 23, 2008

SUMMARY OF MY PERSONAL PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE (An addition of facts about me)

According to my Personality Test, results appear that I have high degree of comfort with the opposite sex. I can express and share discussions about sexual differences and the same time can listen about it. I also tend to explore different things of variety, to travel and meet new people even of different sexes. That perhaps also explains my being experimental even in new fads and fashion with high regards of me. Moreover, I am also a type of person who provides help when in trouble, and the same time seeks support in return when needed. I am someone who likes to be comforted and cheered up when feeling lonely, and thus finds more security when there are people who are willing to give a great deal of affection to me.

As a person, I am characterized to be calm and relaxed. I can carry him without taking too many pressures even when situation demands. In addition, I am more likely to be group oriented and sociable; I expose myself to new and different people and learning. Finally, I tend to become very economical in terms of making and using out of different resources and like to implement ideas; perhaps this speaks my being practical, grounded and task oriented to the point that I become less change oriented.

No comments: