Saturday, February 23, 2008

MORE about me...

I'm A pre-empted human: synonymous to vagueness and vulnerability. Phenomenology influenced others to see me as strong and cold. There's a truth in it, but too far from being close. I listen to the rhyme of life as if I have no tomorrow to do it. (Unclear).Some people really don't understand the concept that I take. This is my matter and my way of asserting my thoughts and uplifting my self, someone who's mind can accommodate perfectly without others knowing, someone who can release strife without others concealing from it.

Living life under the principles of Psychology will make man do and feel better. And so with the understanding that I'm into so much about Psychology...but like any other guy...I live a very ordinary life, very usual sometimes becoming very boring...well life as it is, not all things excites everybody. But we always have to conform to what nature offers us.I hang out to bars, crack jokes, yodel in the bathroom as if I'm the only one in this world...get caught and get broken to all the unexpected trajectories of life...vulnerability is my game but I always end up as the victim..

No comments: