Tuesday, February 19, 2008

clogged tuesday

I WOKE UP LATE today, and unfortunately i started my day gasping as to what will i do and not. Minutes remaining before the time shuts for my On-job training, and there i was struggling to jump off from bed so i decided to zip a little ang hang up a little. Little did i know that i was already in another dimension. HUSH baby. I was just dreaming. And yes! you're right. Iwas sleeping soundly when i should practiacall be moving forth in the real dimension. Needless to say, that i took it for granted. :-w

I was sleeping on the carpet that time so i was there ready to catch all the dirt on my floor. So when i woke up. I received the most auspicious reward of not attending my class and ojt. A CLOGGED NOSE. but anyway,at least i have the most perfect and valid reason for me not to attend the countenance of a dreadful tuesday! haha! CHEERS! tiao!

No comments: