Thursday, November 20, 2008

insatiable

Let me start with a smile.
I smile again and get tired.
I ponder on how to react but I never secure an answer.

then i realize.

I always take chances, but I always resort to alibis.

Let me continue with a nod.
I nod again and face the world blankly.
I inquisitively observe my surroundings, but i never find a place.

then i realize.

I always search for the best, but I always end up guessing.

Let me end this with courage.
I smile and nod again.
Realizing that I should never get tired and face the world blankly.
I should observe and ponder more to secure an answer.
I should search for chances 'cause these will hep me answer the mystery.

and finally I realize.


Life is really insatiable.
I never get contented. We never...

But once we find reasons for what's happening today.

We can start,continue and end a journey


PACKED WITH ENTIRETY

No comments: